The mission of Creston Intermediate Academy is to provide learning experiences that assist students in developing the skills needed to be successful throughout their schooling and beyond.
Creston Intermediate Academy
- that students learn best through differentiated instruction, high expectations, and engaging lessons.
- in a systemic approach to teaching that employs research-based strategies.
- that formative and summative data guide our instruction.
- in maintaining a nurturing and supportive school environment that promotes mutual respect and dignity to the cultural, emotional, intellectual and physical diversities of students and staff.
- in embracing our parents, staff and community members and encourage active involvement in our students' learning.
- that positive relationships are important between students and staff and that children learn best in a cooperative and collaborative learning environment.
- in empowering each student to develop integrity and to become positive and responsible citizens.
- in promoting a safe and orderly school environment.