The mission of Creston Intermediate Academy is to provide learning experiences that assist students in developing the skills needed to be successful throughout their schooling and beyond.
Creston Intermediate Academy Core Values
- that students learn best through differentiated instruction, high expectations, and engaging lessons.
- in a systemic approach to teaching that employs research-based strategies.
- that formative and summative data guide our instruction.
- in maintaining a nurturing and supportive school environment that promotes mutual respect and dignity to the cultural, emotional, intellectual and physical diversities of students and staff.
- in embracing our parents, staff and community members and encourage active involvement in our students' learning.
- that positive relationships are important between students and staff and that children learn best in a cooperative and collaborative learning environment.
- in empowering each student to develop integrity and to become positive and responsible citizens.
- in promoting a safe and orderly school environment.